Dunedin Awnings Add Curb Appeal and Attract Customers
In the ever competitive world of retail sales, adding an attractive accent to your storefront can be the difference between staying in business and closing up shop. Adding a fabric awning to your storefront in Dunedin can be one of the factors that sets you apart from your competition and gives you that look of an upscale business that is worth a premium to their customers. Obviously, as an awning company, we are biased against plastic signage as looking too commercial and not giving the boutique feel that allows companies like Flooring by French to be more profitable on Main Street in Dunedin, FL.
Benefits of Commercial Fabric Awnings
- Awnings can be custom built to nearly any size or shape giving you the ultimate in design flexibility.
- Awnings have a classic look that gives your business a welcoming yet upscale appearance.
- Signage on awnings generally looks more natural and less 'commercialized' than standard signage. If you want your customers to view you as a trusted, local resource then a sign awning could be just what you need.
- Awning frames can be easily fitted with replacement fabrics if you decide to change color schemes, logos, or business names. They are also great for commercial property owners because you can maintain a certain look on your property while allowing quick color and signage changes for new tenants.
- Awning fabrics are warrantied from 5 to 10 years against fade, rot, mold, mildew, or structral failure. You can expect long-term benefits from your awnings with little maintenance.